This article is about the series in general. For other uses, see The Floorsland (disambiguation).
The Floorsland is a fictional series of games, most of which are Flash games. The series was started in 2011 by Telinc1 when the first game, The Floorsland, was released. Three sequels were released up to 2013. Currently, a new game is being developed.
Flash Era Edit
Most of the games in The Floorsland series are Flash games, all hosted on Newgrounds.
- Main article: The Floorsland (game)
This first installment of the series is an incredibly simple three-level game and is more of a tech demo. Like all games from the Flash era, its engine is based on a popular YouTube tutorial series, How to Make a Platform Game in Advance.
- Main article: The Floorsland 2
The sequel to The Floorsland runs on the same engine and introduces nothing new.
- Main article: The Floorsland 3
The series became more advanced with the release of The Floorsland 3. While still running on the same engine, it introduces music, more levels, and a short intro.
- Main article: The Floorsland 4
The last game chronologically from the series, The Floorsland 4, is quite similar to The Floorsland 3. It introduces a new graphic style and uses assets from Nintendo games (more specifically from the Mario series and Metroid: Zero Mission). The series's first boss, Boner, is also introduced.
- Main article: The Floorsland Origins
The Floorsland Origins is a completely overhauled remake of the first two games in the series, introducing many different tracks, special effects, and bonus content.
- Main article: The Floorsland: Survival Mode
Currently the only released spin-off game, The Floorsland: Survival Mode has went through three different redesigns. It's a simple avoider game in which Tim has to avoid spikes falling from the ceiling.
- Main article: The Floorsland Reborn
On June 6th 2016, The Floorsland: Anniversary, later renamed to The Floorsland Reborn, was confirmed as a remake of The Floorsland 3 and The Floorsland 4. On the next day, Phaser was confirmed to be the engine used in the game.
Canceled/Frozen/Mentioned games Edit
There have been a lot of games from the series which have either been canceled altogether, frozen, or just mentioned.
The Floorsland Coin Race Edit
- Main article: The Floorsland Coin Race
- Main article: The Floorsland SNES Edition
Unnamed Pokémon hack Edit
The Floorsland 5 Edit
- ↑ A made-up enhancement chip invented by byuu, the author of the bsnes emulator. It allows for way larger ROM sizes and MP3 music. The only emulator to support it is, obviously, bsnes (now renamed to higan) and any emulators running on the same core.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/680176935721414656
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/680178439337447424
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/739032840696963072
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/739030820875341828
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/739530135645392900
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/739535336712310787
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/746353182662664192
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/338995740527448066
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/339371285429772288
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/340071435584282624
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/341168731973632000
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/341934545790201856
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/342018281739268096
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/342019344747868161
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/340913573234614272
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/341125472601661440
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/341127069687750656
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/437237803983069185
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/437536754883887104
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheFloorsland/status/636603970161651712
- ↑ Look at the review by DoctorStrongbad on page 3 of The Floorsland 4's Newgrounds page.
- ↑ Look at the review by Mesmic on page 1 of The Floorsland Origin's Newgrounds page.