The Floorsland 4 is the fourth game of the series and the last game chronologically. It features new enemies, namely red spikes, and better graphics. It's so far the only game to include a Boner. Other additions include doors (in place of teleporters), a checkpoint, better moving platforms, rotating and expanding platforms, and an interactable NPC.
January 3rd, 2017 Update Edit
On January 3d, 2017, the game was updated on Newgrounds. The previous versions featured assets from older Nintendo games (namely Super Mario All-Stars, Mario Party 8, and Metroid: Zero Mission). Audio was removed, and graphics were traced to make them unrecognizable. This was done in response to Nintendo taking down Pokémon Prism, Pokémon Uranium, and many other fan games.
According to Telinc1, the medals might've also been broken.
- In the second level there is a small blue character named Tini. Telinc1 has said that it is actually Ralph.
- This game's status bar is inspired by the one in most Mario games, mainly Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World.
- This game features only one protector gate.
- ↑ http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/576453
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Telinc1/status/338608797746597889
|Games in The Floorsland series|